- Update - Issue with emails being sent from OSCR Online resolved
Update - Issue with emails being sent from OSCR Online resolved
20 Sep 2017
After testing our email distribution system this morning, the issue affecting Hotmail, Live, MSN and Outlook accounts should be resolved and you should begin receiving emails from OSCR Online again as normal.
If you were expecting an email from OSCR Online from 04 September to 20 September 2017 and did not receive one, please check the correspondence history tab that was communicated to you in the previous email.
Password resets should also now work as normal. If you require one please click the 'Reset Password' button on the OSCR Online login screen. Please note that password resets do not show up on correspondence history.
We apologise for any inconvenience. If you are still having any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into them for you.
ORIGINAL NEWS ITEM POSTED 20/09/2017
We are currently investigating an issue that means that some users are not receiving emails from OSCR Online.
This appears to affect email addresses that use Hotmail, MSN, Live and Outlook accounts. If your contact email is from a different account provider, you should be able to receive the emails as normal. Our records show this issue started on 04 September 2017.
Until we resolve this issue, you can read any correspondence you should have received by logging in to OSCR Online. On your home page (as seen below) you can click these two options and you will see a tab ‘Correspondence History’ that contains the date, time and type of communication that was sent. You can view and read email correspondence here.
Please check this on a weekly basis as there may be some emails that need immediate action.
The type of email that you may receive could be:
• Your charity’s new annual return has been created
• A reminder email to advise you that your annual return is due or overdue
• We received your accounts, but the online annual return has not been completed
• You completed your online annual return and chose to post the accounts to us (please ensure your charity number is on the front page of your accounting documents)
• Your charity contact has changed, and the actions you need to take
• Your annual return has been received and closed by OSCR staff
This issue also affects any Password Reset emails. If you have not received a Password Reset email after requesting one, please email email@example.com and we will look into this for you.
We apologise for any inconvenience and we will let you know as soon as this is resolved.
Back to Previous Page