- Apply for a Cyber Essentials Grant - latest grant round is open
Apply for a Cyber Essentials Grant
01 Jul 2019
With the support of the Scottish Government, SCVO are providing a small grants scheme to enable third sector organisations to achieve Cyber Essentials accreditation. Please note that this grant covers the technical work and review needed to attain cyber essentials accreditation, and is not applicable to staff training or awareness. See the Cyber Essentials website for details on what accreditation involves. For further information on what you need to know about Cyber Essential, have a look at this blog.
- Grants of up to £1,000 are available to Scottish third sector organisations.
- You should clearly describe how accreditation will benefit your organisation and service users.
- You should provide evidence of how you are already taking steps towards the baseline actions within the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Small Charities Guide.
- Organisations must have a contracted IT supplier or dedicated in-house IT staff.
- The maximum annual income threshold to receive grant for Cyber Essentials accreditation is £4 million. Organisations with a higher income will be considered for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Organisations must have Cyber Essentials accreditation in place to apply for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Applications to renew a pre-existing Cyber Essentials accreditation are not eligible for funding.
- Third Sector Cyber Catalysts are not eligible to apply.
- The deadline for this grant round is Friday 30 August at 5pm
Apply for the Cyber Essential Grant here.