5 things to know before you start an online annual return
1. The ‘i’ symbol will give you a more detailed explanation of a question.
2. Answers to questions with this symbol will appear on the Scottish charity register.
3. If you don’t know the answer to a question, or if you want to come back later, please click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the screen.
The online annual return will be saved as ‘Draft’. You can retrieve the saved online annual return and complete the remainder on another day.
4. Only put whole numbers in boxes where a number is required, you don't have to put in pence or a pound sign.
5. The online system will only ask you the questions your charity needs to answer.
After completing Section A, charities with a gross income of £25,000 or more will have to fill in Section B and charities with a gross income of £250,000 or more will have to complete Sections B and C.
A video of the top 5 tips can be viewed below.
< Logging in to OSCR OnlineKey Charity Details >