Annual Review 2016-2017: The year ahead
The year ahead...
Here are some of our plans for 2017 - 2018 and beyond:
- We will continue our ‘Meet the Charity Regulator’ events, travelling across the country highlighting a range of points that charities need to think about.
- We will continue to support the development of a robust fundraising regulation system in Scotland, working closely with the country’s independent panel.
- We will produce new guidance about Scottish charities and trading.
- We will encourage digital participation throughout the sector and provide support for those wishing to use our online services.
- We will do some work to help charities tell their story better by demonstrating to them how to write a good Trustees’ Annual Reports.
- We will expand the web based services we offer, starting with the introduction of an online status application process.
- We will publish updated fundraising guidance making a clearer relationship between trustee duties and fundraising activities.
- We will run our bi-annual surveys of at least 1,000 individuals and over 1,000 charities to compare how attitudes have changed since 2016.