- How to use OSCR Online to complete your annual return
How to use OSCR Online to complete your annual return
09 May 2017
We’ve just published guidance on how to complete your online annual return.
Every year, every charity registered in Scotland has to provide annual information by:
- completing an annual return, and
- uploading or sending us a statement of accounts, a Trustees’ annual report and an external scrutiny report.
It is a legal requirement for charities to send us their reports and accounts. Scottish charities have nine months to submit their full documentation after their accounting ‘year end’.
You should provide annual information using OSCR Online - our online service. It is available 24/7 and makes sure that only correct and complete information is submitted.
The guidance covers:
- logging in to OSCR online
- the information you need to provide for every question
- how to upload your required documentation.
You can read the guidance online, download it as a document or view it as a video. Click here to go to the online annual return guidance pages.
96% of Scottish charities have signed up to OSCR Online. If your charity hasn’t done so, you can sign up here (one account per charity).
Back to Previous Page