Charity Accounts and Constitutions
OSCR does not publish this information on the website. The public have the right to the following information under s.23 (1) (a) and (b) of the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005 from the charity directly:
- a copy of the charity's latest statement of account
- a copy of the charity's constitution.
Please contact the charity directly to request this information.
Details of charity trustees
OSCR does not keep a register of Scottish Charity Trustees. This is not one of our statutory functions or something that we are resourced to do. Information about Scottish Charities should be available from the trustees' report of the charity's annual accounts. Please contact the charity directly using the above search to find this information
© OSCR 2006
Database right statement for the Scottish Charity Register
Crown Database Right 2006
The Scottish Charity Register ("The Register") is subject to Crown database right. You may:
- Access the Register and download insubstantial extracts from it onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media. The repeated and systematic downloading of insubstantial parts of the contents of the Register may amount to the downloading of a substantial part of those contents;
- Download the contents of the Register for the purpose of illustration for teaching or research, providing there is no commercial purpose;
- Download all or a substantial part of the contents of the Register containing factual information of any description for any purpose which does not involve making all or a substantial part of those contents available to the public by any means.
- These are the permitted uses. Any other proposed use of the Register and its contents would require a licence from the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI).